Monday, December 12, 2011

One sun revolution left

Third time leaving for a long travelling adventure and I still can't manage the last days of emotional stress. So many crazy thoughts rushing and ruining the fun possibilities. The good part, if I remember well, is that it will only last for about a week, and then, the nomad inside rises.
Since this blog is about choices, I find it important to define the crazy states that seem to get in the way of achieving something that feels important inside. This stubborn confort zone keeps all new and possibly exciting choices away from the regular walked path.
The secret for me at least is to take baby steps and be determined towards the goal, which brings me to this last day in cold Montreal with my backpack all together and a one way tycket to less hygienic Delhi.
Feel very anxious even if I trust myself to have taken all steps towards a safe trip, but I will definitely not reject any luck that destiny throws my way.

Now back to all of you brothers and sisters out there, I hope to see you soon around the world and if I don't see you before Christmass I wish you happy holidays and a great new year filled with positive choices and adventures.

Namaste,

1 comment:

  1. Whenever in doubt, just re-read your first blog. It will remind you why you're doing this. Good luck buddy.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome feedbacks, especially constructive ones...