Monday, December 26, 2011

Full power

I love this expression "Full power" together with "Sexy breakfast". Is that your final permanent price? What a great way to spend days on the sunny steamy beach, sipping teas, cokes and beers with other travelers. I spent all day playing Jinga with a couple of other international humans.
Starting to know the older residents and it's fun to share with everyone. I've received a little bit of unwanted drama from 2 couchsurfettes with who I was going out on Christmas Eve for a little innocent joke. Now, I'm happy because thanks to these girls I met an amazing Indian guy with who I had lots of fun for 2 days.
I still have to vent something here, because I'm god on this blog and I make the rules in this otherwise unpredictable world.
Here I go, will keep it short and sour, but before let me explain how I see interactions here. A lot of the travelers are horny and looking forward to get wasted and experiment new partners. Been there done that.
Now my little problem with this is that females(girls, women) use this lack of their fun parts to their advantage by expecting a certain favor treatment.
I can understand that women need to feel special, but why should any human of any race, sex, etc expect something from others like it's a universal rule. I had these interesting talks with these 2 girls, bragging about how they get guys to pay for them every time and it got to me because I would NEVER pay for a girl at first sight. I guess it's part of why the unnecessary drama took place.
If you're a "princess", ask yourself why anybody should threat you differently and if you say because of your looks, hmmmmm, lets talk again in 10-20 years because you're pretty much setting yourself up for a huge failure by getting used to pamper your Ego in this way...
If you're a guy, think about what the goal really is and how you can get closer to that goal, buying affection usually doesn't do it, but if it works for you and you're happy...
Besides that, I keep meeting these great travelers from all around the globe and even locals that are jewels on this earth. The vibe is great, weather rocks and even dolphins come close to the beach to give free shows.
Leaving tomorrow for Humpi somewhere in the midlands just because everybody I meet says great things about it. Don't know where I'll be for new years, but tonight is probably my last night on a Indian beach.

Happy New Year in case I don't get to see you again.

4 comments:

  1. Marry Christmas bro!
    Glad to see you're having fun and that you stick to your principles. We miss you and wait for more stories...

    The other Alex ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well put Cristi. Happy New Year and all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cristi, ma bucur ca esti in forma si vad ca de data asta ai avut mai multe comentarii - de fapt urari pentru anul nou. Deci voi face si eu acelas lucru, iti urez UN AN NOU FERICIT! - cu multa bucurie, prosperitate si cât mai multe realizari pe toate planurile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey salut!

    bon je vois que tu t'amuses bien. continue comme ça, elle vont tomber en amour avec toi! c'est irrémédiable! ;-p

    par contre, pas trop de fun avec l'indy guy, hein!? nan j suis pas jaloux!

    ;-p

    joyeuses années,

    l'autre other Alex!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome feedbacks, especially constructive ones...