Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hippies paradise

Adventure was served on a golden platter. Met lots of cool people at my "hotel" and shared stories together. Leading the simplest of lives sharing bathrooms, sleeping on the roof, rewarding the 7th day of travel with an incredible almost full body massage, playing football(soccer) on the beach, swimming, enjoying teas, watching all sorts of people get together and dance under crazy rhythms on the beach at sunset.
Back in Canada, I was under the impression that people considered me some kind of a hippie and now that I share everything with them, there has to be some sort of level between here and Montreal. In the end I'm learning how to go towards people, how to be patient and how to share, because I'm used to having my stuff ever since I was a single kid.
The atmosphere is perfect for childhood flashbacks and "extrasensory" experiences. Just got another book that I've been looking forward for a long time to read called "The power of now".
Leaving on a 20$ a day budget without problems and after new year heading to Chenai for a Vipassana experience which involves a 10 day without communicating with anybody and a way to explorer the inner mechanics of body and mind.
Everything flows here and coexists in the same spot, which has a refreshing effect.
Looking forward to explore some more but feeling intensely lonely for now.

Peace and love my brothers and sisters...

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to have news from you and I like all what are you doing there. The power of now (Le pouvoir du moment présent)it's an intresting book (was a best seller) but not easy to read and understand. I am sure you can do it. You are now in very good conditions for introspection and why not special, maybe spiritual, experiences. Alex senior

    ReplyDelete

Welcome feedbacks, especially constructive ones...