Monday, March 25, 2013

Lost oceans, Priceless advice, Driver seats and Real desires


Leaving Munich with river surfing in my eyes and green beer still in my blood. Prague was just beautiful with renovated architecture surpasses only by the grandeur of Vienna. These cities feel like the past has lost itself in the present. I sat down next to a river in Vienna and unleashed my mind free to wonder around in the flavours of time. Local dishes and hot wine made their way to my taste captors which completed the fulfilment of the senses. It was beautiful and if you know anything about architecture or history, I strongly suggest you make your way in these amazing places. But, for a sensible soul like me, the human contact is really what I look for and touring alone is not the best way to achieve it. I decided to stay 2 days in modest Bratislava in order to do laundry and connect with people. In that moment, I would have never guesses that I was going to lose myself at sea (twice) and come back filled with a new energy and vision. It does have tasty food and good prices but in my case destiny answered my calls and brought me my element in a new form.
I love to discuss about life and every time I just realize that my version of things is perfect and my close mind persists in being right. I do understand why I love being close-minded, its because anybody can give advice but if I find that their life is shitty on my standards, then their advice becomes rotten and looses its purpose. When somebody's on a pedestal, his words are filled with wise double meanings that make sense in your world. So my advice to you is to ignore any advice from me.
Talking about influences, I'm seriously considering retiring from the "real" world. No more FB, no more G+, no more Twits, no more funny-stupid videos, no more time-wasting, energy-consuming, brain-washing, creation-killer....but not quite yet....it feels reassuring to look at your FB page and see that I'm not alone....just adding this task on my life's to do list.
In life there's a balance between the stress from being in the driver seat and the chilling from holding a trust hand. For example every time I arrive in a new city, I'm driving, stressed by the unknown and my precious cargo that I have to deposit into the secure Hostel. I drive to find street names in foreign languages and drive to avoid getting robbed in a world filled with horrible outcomes. Eventually the trusty hostel hand comes in, gives me a map, explains the customs and takes care of my valuables so I can chill and enjoy the tourist tips and find new chilling partners. I absolutely love both sides.

I've been suggested that I should write what I want from life. What a great question, so lets see how deep the rabbit hole goes...
First thing that comes in mind is money, it represents open doors with exciting possibilities.
Second thing comes power, over who, to do what? Then there's freedom. From what, what can I do with it more than I do now?
All this assuming that health is already in place because its the most important thing, especially when its missing. Now, if I really think about my first two choices, its just stuff that will guarantee the positive results of any decision that I make, so what is it really what I want from life?
I love to care and love. I love to feel cared for and being loved. I love pleasure and affection. It doesn't really matter the road that I take, but it does matter the company in which I am. Its not even important what discussions we have, but it is extremely important what is communicated. All I need in this life is a modest comfy place in a hot weather country, cool friends with whom I connect and a couple of cool girlfriends.

It feels great to have a clean windshield on a car.

Love from Budapest,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome feedbacks, especially constructive ones...