Saturday, April 6, 2013

Dear relatives


I'll start this post by taking the time to thank our brave and smart ancestors. I relived so much history in the last couple of days and mostly thanks to my very caring cousins that I love very much with their respective new loved ones. We all had bumpy roads and we're all intelligent achievers in such great ways. I feel blessed to have common blood.
My blood is a cocktail of strong, smart and nomad genes: Romania, Germany, Greece, Mongolia, Hungary. The lesson that I've learned the most is that we're all family(yes, you and me). There's always a stupid relative in the family, so don't let it be you. I also learned that some(or most) of our past history has been re-written to fit some purpose from that time. Like any book, it's the one that has the best story and not the faithful that remains. In a vote it doesn't really matters who votes, its mostly about who counts them.

...Before
I'm about to go drink expensive Moldavian wine in my grandfather's company on his tomb. I like to think that he's my angel, since I always loved his "earth worker" ways. I'll light a candle and pour him some wine so we can have a deep(imaginary) talk about things.
...Now
It was a great talk...with myself and it was great to put things into perspective...I refreshed the concept of giving as much love as you can when you can...NOW... Here's a cute love story: Through friends, I've met a boy and a girl and the first thing I noticed is how much they desired each other. Unfortunately they both hold back being unsure of the other's reaction. Its definitely hard to put the ego on line of fire. What I did find funny its how each one made an excuse of not going forward and its cool to see the tension escalate. Eventually the inevitable happened and ...
My point is to take action towards what you really want in life...when you can...NOW...

I'm not proud to say that the Romanian family I see is filled with "stupid relatives". Everybody tries to get the most today ignoring the effect on the rest of the family. The Euroship is sinking. Its also very visible in queues, when everybody tries to stupidly cut in front or unhappy workers doing a poor job sharing their negativity especially in the customer service department. It took me 15 min to get a train ticket instead of 1 minutes because I went out of my way to help some American teenagers get a ticket to Belgrade with a angry lady behind the counter. Then some local got in front of me taking 15 minutes without even an excuse me and when confronted he just replied: well, it's in the process already(perfect example of stupid relative).
Back to positive, I ate delicious traditional Romanian food in amazing company for great prices. I've partied in really cool places. I've tried some really cool experiments that I was looking forward to. I've met new friends, old memories and new family members.
Thanks to my cousin, I even went to Chisinau, on which I've gave up before and it was beautiful. Renovated city, at least downtown, with even better prices than Romania and beautiful women, like Romania that dress very sexy for every occasion(even sitting on a bench in a park). I know why some of the seduction community choose Romania to come and have a good time. Also girls seem to be more open and insistent with their gaze here.
I really loved hanging out with my sweet nieces, all three of them.

There's 2 things that I will keep from this Eurotrip:
Family(loved ones)
Giving love now

Here's some pictures


1 comment:

  1. So sweet - and so even more sour! Shreds of our Romanian life past commenting. My love also goes to the Romanian family. Do come back in one piece, dear son!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome feedbacks, especially constructive ones...