Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Life as a model in Paradise

Before I start, I am in absolute love with Indonesia. I've met a great friend from the past and life's path has brought me to model for clothing with Harley Davidson motorcycles. Thousand thanks to him Bobby and his great brand Dekke with wonderfull designs for shoes, t-shirts, rash vests, shorts and more.
Indonesia is a paradise for clothing, everything is cheap and good quality. I also discovered a great place that I wont mention the name to keep it's beauty for the lucky ones. It's a surfing spot where the surfing vibe reigns at all times and where I've met only great people between surf sessions in the stormy waves.
Life has been great, but sleeping short hours and learning, enjoying and indulging in everything but the skins pleasures(which I do miss). I don't drink anymore(or almost, had on Bintang beer at the beach), but the cheap price of cigarretes make it harder to stop this bad habit. Soon, it will come.
I still practice meditation but not as frequently and intensly as I would want.
I've also met Ricky and his crew, who also make clothes and it's been fun hanging out together. Tried local meals and visiting the beautifull city of Bandung.

Feeling the flow of real LOVE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome feedbacks, especially constructive ones...