Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy St-Valentines

What a great place to be for Valentines. Wonderful country, wonderful people and wonderful food. I feel like a walking diamond which comes with its bad sides, like envy and higher prices. Yesterday came back from watching Underworld in 3D and the hotel room was full of water. The bed was soaked and some of my stuff. After the initial panic, just moved to another room and did some laundry(it was time too). Just had an amazing weekend catching crazy waves in Boby's secret paradise (https://picasaweb.google.com/106908159456560056891/20120210_20120212_SecretParadise2). I cannot get enough of that place which contrary to Bali it isn't crowded and waves are strong enough to make you ask for more.
Met sooo many great people, learned about business with my new brother and I cannot wait to get back here, hopefully sooner than 3 years. Except for little things lile people being late, crazy traffic, bad roads and other small details like corruption, this place is heaven and I feel like singing Jamiroquai's song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU9M8ej8dbM&ob=av2e) ...this place is like me in many ways ....
My trip is almost over and heading for Philippines to explore new worlds and hopefully do some diving at lasts, since all the other goals of this trip are achieved.
Rigth now, I'm floating on a beautiful cloud in paradise and crossing fingers so that this experience never ends, but...
I do miss my friends back home and even my work a little bit, but give me a surf board, diving equipment or even a coconut on a beach and all those memories vanish in a heartbeat.
Feel free to join me in these crazy adventures :)

Peace and love...and happy Valentines

2 comments:

  1. Glad that you enjoy your time in this country... Anytime you wanna visit here again, you are most welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo Cristi, franchement tu écries assez bien en anglais. J'ai aimé cet article, il te réprésente assez bien, et c'est comme ca quand tu raconte des chose que tu as aimés, quand tu écrie avec ton coeur. Tu as vraiment du talent.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome feedbacks, especially constructive ones...